On behalf of American Express OPEN, take part in an important educational and networking event, Victory in Procurement (VIP) for Small Business. This day-long event is designed to get small business owners at all levels on the path to securing government contracts and boosting their profits.
As the world’s largest consumer, the U.S. Government is required to make at least 23 percent of its purchases from small businesses. VIP can open the door for entrepreneurs to learn how to capitalize on the roughly $115 billion in government contracts ear-marked for small businesses, as reported by the Small Business Administration.
This exclusive, insightful and FREE event is coming to Miami on June 16, 2011 at the Hilton Miami Airport, 5101 Blue Lagoon Drive between 8am-5pm.
Free Educational and Networking Event for Small Business owners.
Breakfast with SCORE mentors
Topics of breakout sessions include: GSA, Certifications, Teaming, How to
Create a Capabilities Statement and Pitching your Business Meetings between
buyers and sellers will also be facilitated on site.
Register today as an OPEN VIP PARTNER at www.vipgovtcontracting.com
VIP will provide business owners with:
• Access to government buyers and contract opportunities via buyer/seller matchmaking
• Roadmap to getting their businesses certified
• Coaching on how to create a capability statement (a necessity when doing business with the government) and market your business
• Best practices on how to research for government contracting opportunities and how to increase their competitive edge by either teaming up with another business to pursue bids or getting on the GSA Schedule as an approved vendor
• Advice from experienced government contractors
• Expert business counseling from SCORE representatives
• Networking opportunities with fellow business owners and procurement officials at federal, state and local government agencies
Register for free @ www.seeuthere.com/rsvp/invitation/invitation.asp?id=/m2625a35-1FQ9Q22U6TWY2