Date: Saturday, March 17th, 2012
Location: Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton
2525 Ponce de Leon
9th Floor Conference Room
Miami, Florida 33134
Barbara Cheives is President and CEO of Converge & Associates Consulting and specializes in race and ethnic relations consulting and cultural competency training. Barbara’s consulting expertise includes law enforcement and public safety, media, education, and corporations.
This workshop is intended to challenge the person within the business environment by providing conversation and topics that broadens awareness on inclusion.
– Gain a balanced understanding of various behaviors and communication styles
– Leverage the dynamics of differences in people
– Why Diversity and Inclusion programs are relevant in today’s global marketplace
– How can Diversity and Inclusion initiatives be positioned as a business imperative within the business environment?
– What do Business Resource Groups need to do to effectively drive business value?
Professional Development RSVP contacts:
Professional Development Chair
Professional Development Co-Chair